PS Plus Europe: BioShock 2, Mortal Kombat & Jet Set Radio lead January rewards

Wednesday, 19th December 2012 14:49 GMT By Dave Cook

PlayStation Plus subscribers across Europe can look forward to starting 2013 with a host of free games as part of the Instant Game Collection incentive. BioShock 2, Mortal Kombat and Jet Set Radio HD on PS Vita lead the new year charge.

But first, if you’re on the fence about subscribing to PS Plus, you can sign up for a year’s membership at 25%. The offer starts today and runs until January 9th.

Here is the latest PlayStation Plus menu, kicking off January 2nd:

Leaving PS Plus:

• 2nd January – Batman: Arkham City
  • 2nd January – Bulletstorm
  • 2nd January – Resident Evil 5 Gold Edition
  • 16th January – Mortal Kombat (PS Vita)
  • 23rd January – Knytt Underground

Joining PS Plus:

• 2nd January – Bioshock 2
  • 2nd January – Guardians of Middle Earth
  • 2nd January – Mortal Kombat – excluding Australia and Germany
  • 2nd January – Gotham City Imposters – Australia and Germany only
  • 16th January – Jet Set Radio (PS Vita)
  • 23rd January – Pinball Arcade (PS Vita)

See anything you like?

Thanks Eurogamer.

1. CyberMarco

Haters come to me…

2. Gama_888

these games that are leaving plus, ill still be able to play them aslong as i still have my subscription right?

3. OlderGamer

What is to hate CyberMarco?

PSN+ is one of the brightest things and one of the best things(for actual gamers) to come out of this entire gen. It is briliant. I wouldn’t be shocked to see the other companies(esp ms) follow suit next year. A person would have to be a hella troll to hate on PSN+, I think.

4. theevilaires

Man I gotta get me a PS+ Euro sub. I haven’t even finished Batman AC,Bulletstorm,and I want Mortal Kombat for my Vita :) I will gladly pay $100 a year for both regions because its so worth it man (especially if you’re a trophy whore like me :)

5. CyberMarco

@3 You got me wrong, I do have a PS+ subscription, and can’t believe that this service is getting better and better.

I was just referring to the usual haters that always have something negative to add…

6. OlderGamer

Yeah, lol you are prolly right there. But even most of those guys see the value of PSN+ and are prolly a bit jealous of it too.

7. CyberMarco

Strange thing is I don’t find Mortal Kombat (PS Vita) in my ICG, isn’t it available?

*edit*

It will be available when the store updates later today.

8. OlderGamer

I am NA CM, and I don’t do much handheld gaming and don’t own a Vita. Sorry I couldn’t help ya there.

9. CyberMarco

@8 You can add to your purchase history PS Vita games even if you don’t have a Vita. I don’t have one actually, but I’m adding those games just in case.

10. Gama_888

@9 yehh i have done that with gravity rush and uncharted as i know ill be getting a Vita at some point

11. theevilaires

Yea even if you guys don’t feel like downloading a specific game from the PS+ list at least click on it to have it in your history so if SONY takes it off the list as free on + you can always go back to your history and redownload it for free.

12. NeoSquall

@9 I’ve actually gone beyond and imported Persona 4 Golden without having a PS Vita :D
    I hope I’ll manage to afford one in the future, though.