Madden NFL 13 will receive a title update tomorrow on PS3 and Xbox 360 which adds new features for Madden Ultimate Team and a “roster management,” feature whcih allows players to sort by position. A few fixes are also included in the update, and are listed below courtesy of Joystiq.
- Fixed bug where Connected Careers panel in main menu is blank.
- Fixed exploit in Madden Ultimate Team Solo Challenges where players were using frozen kick meter to run out the clock.
- Fixed issue in Panthers playbook where Shotgun formation was properly displaying
- Fixed squib kick exploit.
- Fixed exploit that allowed MLB to get instant pressure when in a specific position with a specific coverage called.
- Fixed bug when reviewing a friend’s depth chart in Madden Ultimate Team
- Fixed erroneous screen telling Madden Ultimate Team players EA servers were unavailable when an opponent signed out before progressing to the loading screen.
- Fixed issue where replaying completed Solo Challenges in Madden Ultimate Team consumed contracts.
- Fixed issue where Connected Careers offline depth chart would reset after each game when player used imported My Madden roster.
- Fixed issue where users could not save edits to existing NFL players whose names were flagged as profane.
- Fixed exploit where Madden Ultimate Team users who were kicked out a match for grieving were still granted 800 coins.
- Fixed a menu display bug in Madden Ultimate Team matchmaking screen.
Sometimes we include links to online retail stores. If you click on one and make a purchase we may receive a small commission. For more information, go here.