Max Payne 3 ‘Painful Memories’ DLC dated and detailed

Monday, 26th November 2012 17:44 GMT By Dave Cook

Max Payne 3 is getting a new multiplayer expansion pack called ‘Painful Memories’ which sounds utterly depressing, but is actually pretty decent if you’re a fan. Check out the pack’s contents and release information below.

The pack hits all formats on December 4th and will cost 800 MS Points on Xbox 360, and $9.99 on both PS3 and PC, or free if you have a Rockstar pass. The pack includes four multiplayer maps: Roscoe Street Subway, Marty’s Bar, Shoot First and Canal De Panamá.

It also adds two new assault rifles, and a new ‘Hangover’ Burst that inflicts a crushing hangover on enemies when they respawn, as if waking up from some kind of rank gutter after a night on the sauce.

Anyone still playing Max Payne 3 multiplayer? How is it holding up? Let us know below.

Thanks Shacknews.

1. Se_7_eN

I don’t think anyone is playing the MP, on PC anyways… And that includes me, I WANT SP DLC!

#1 1 year ago
  2. apollyonbob

Yeah I’ve never really played the MP. Max Payne is all about the crazy over the top noir story stuff for me.

“I’d been sitting at the bar for about 3 hours, or about 5 years depending on how you looked at things. I tried not to look at things.”

#2 1 year ago
  3. Moonwalker1982

A shame man, cause the MP is awesome in Max Payne 3, it really is. In fact, i’m going for a few matches now.

#3 1 year ago
  4. ScaryWorld

I start playing again in Max Payne 3 on the new account on Xbox 360, and what i see… 200 peoples ONLINE. Before it, 3 months ago, i was on 4th prestige and online was more than 10000 people. So sadly.

#4 1 year ago
  5. Patrick Garratt

I *still* haven’t played it. It’s sitting next to my desk. Must sort it out very soon.

#5 1 year ago