MoH:Warfighter moves 300K, NBA 2K13 1.27M units in US

Saturday, 10th November 2012 20:40 GMT By Stephany Nunneley

Resident Evil 6 sold 806,000 copies during October in the US, while Medal of Honor: Warfighter moved a little over 300,000, and Pokemon Black/White 2 moved 867,000 units combined.

The units sales for the month came from NPD figures, which were presented by analyst Doug Creutz, vice president of the Cowen Group.

Creutz paid special attention to Warfighter’s sales, noting that while the 300,000 in sales were for one week only, he is “pessimistic” regarding future sales of the title and doesn’t expect it to sell through 2 million units worldwide.

The analyst also noted that Skylanders Giants moved 269,000 units and the top earner for the month was NBA 2K13, which sold 1.27 million units.

Thanks, GI International.

1. Razor

RE6 well down from RE5.

Capcom need to do something drastic with RE7.

2. Mineral4r7s

yeah. they cancel it

3. Mike W

did you guys play RE 6? It’s not that bad.

Yes I agree with you both that Capcom made it into an “Call of Wars in an Uncharted land” type game. But the story is pretty good.

Please keep in mind that I was a Resident evil since I played on my PS1.

4. SameeR_Fisher

I just want Capcom to test the water and release the Resident Evil 1 Remake on PS3/Xbox360/PC, then judge if the classic formula can be successful or not.

5. LuLshuck

@3 I personally think the game is terrible (ive only played leons missions and havnt went past chapter 1) but the fact that rehash the same scenario where its you and that woman trapped and theres hordes of zombies is the only reason why i wont play the game anymore

6. xxJPRACERxx

MoH is 40% off on Origin until November 13.

7. SplatteredHouse

“did you guys play RE 6? It’s not that bad.”

Yeah, because I really want to spend my cash on something that’s not that bad, that’s also trying to creep by anyone that doesn’t know better on the coat-tails of a long-since-spent legacy >:( Fuck Capcom, if they think that’s either right to be associated with, or to release to people – who should expect better. I want the best RE. I want the Resident Evil that came to matter.
    I have seen no part of this game that does anything but ape poorly.

As for MOH: They could only be trolling.

8. Mineral4r7s

I played RE6. Its a fun game, like gears of war but it is no Resident Evil.