DUST 514 video shows you the Way of the Mercenary

Friday, 26th October 2012 20:21 GMT By Stephany Nunneley

DUST 514, the free-to-play massively multiplayer first-person shooter for PS3, has a new trailer available titled Way of the Mercenary. The video, posted below, takes a detailed look at what players will experience when creating and playing their own mercenary in the game. DUST 514 is currently in closed beta.

1. sircam

Me gusta…

#1 1 year ago
  2. TheOutcastWolf

Yea I won’t be playing Halo nor Blacklight for some long time now

#2 1 year ago
  3. roadkill

Beautiful! Playstation fans must be psyched. :)

#3 1 year ago
  4. TheOutcastWolf

@2 I ain’t, they should have done this on MAG but the connection was so poor I wuit it, and that was a huge hype for me to see tthat flashy ’256 playas matez’

But with this new game, Kaz is forgiven :3

#4 1 year ago
  5. btcstore18

input this URL:

( h t t p : / / w w w . b 2 c s t o r e . u s / )

you can find many cheap and high stuff

Believe you will love it.

WE ACCEPT CREDIT CARD /WESTERN UNION PAYMENT
    YOU MUST NOT MISS IT!!!

#5 1 year ago
  6. Erthazus

This is really amazing. Sony made a really good deal with one of the best PC devs. It’s very rare when you can say that Sony did a right move, but here it is.

DUST 514 is going to be awesome. Fantastic interface and freakin amazing character development for the FPS game (If not the best in this gen). I’m going to play this a lot. They also support mouse and keyboard and I wish to have this game on my PC too.

I want just a bit of better graphical options like resolution, but whatever anyway. This game is going to be crazy and i’m going to play this a lot.

#6 1 year ago
  7. Dragon246

On PC there was a good chance of this gem getting lost in a slew of ftp games, including Planetside 2 etc. Whereas on ps3 they can get all the attention they deserve.
    This has to be the biggest exclusive for ps3 this year. I really cant understate how excited I am for this. And combine this with one the best mmo devs, you really cant ask for something better.

#7 1 year ago
  8. deathm00n

Am I the only one that felt the controls poor, the graphics not so great, the map layout a mess and too much information at the same time when managing a character? If a were to give a score to this game it would be 7/10, good, but not great, hoped a lot more from it

#8 1 year ago
  9. OrbitMonkey

I played the beta… Not impressed. If Mass Effect & Battlefield 1943 had a one-night stand, this is the kid they’d produce.

Except it has none of their charm. Maps are bland, controls are loose & the guns have no heft.

Plus the idea of losing your equipment upon death is a ballache. You rank up, unlock a certain weapon, equip to a class, right? Well you better buy 20 copies of that gun, cuz if you run out that class is locked out.

I know it’s free to play, but it’s still not worth what it has cost me in time.

#9 1 year ago