Hero-U: Rogue to Redemption – Kickstarter project in the works from Quest for Glory designers Corey and Lori Ann Cole

Saturday, 20th October 2012 21:22 GMT By Stephany Nunneley

Hero-U: Rogue to Redemption is a turn-based RPG with adventure game puzzles Corey and Lori Ann Cole, the designers of Quest for Glory, have in the works and it’s on Kickstarter.

Hero-U is described by the husband and wife team as a classic 2D RPG which combines genre-bending style, tactical combat, and the rich character relationships of Persona.

So far 1,245 backers have pledged $82,415 towards the $400,000 goal and there still another 31 days to go.

The game is in the works for a fall 2013 release, and you can find out more about it through the link and the video below.

1. btcstore100

input this URL:

( h t t p : / / w w w . b 2 c s t o r e . u s / )

you can find many cheap and high stuff

Believe you will love it.

WE ACCEPT CREDIT CARD /WESTERN UNION PAYMENT
    YOU MUST NOT MISS IT!!!

2. Old MacDonald

1: I disagree. I must miss it.

Anyhoo, I fear for this kickstarter. They are apparently aiming for a visual style close to Bastion, and the current dungeon crawlig graphics are just temporary stuff. They really shouldn’t have shown that, as it gives people the wrong idea about the graphical style of the game.

I backed, and I hope they reach their targets as the Quest for Glory-games are some of the best games ever made.

3. ClassicGamer81

The Coles have a demo planned that will be more in-line with how things will look in the actual game. Here’s the latest news/updates btw:

4. ClassicGamer81

It was the Space Quest Series that “lured me in” to Sierra by the Space Quest series. The first one I really remember playing was SQ2 on my 286 eons ago lol My first experience with Quest for Glory was the original EGA “Hero’s Quest”, initially I didn’t do much besides kill monsters, get the castle portcullis lowered onto my hero, and get drunk at the Tavern. The first one in the series I actually beat was Trial by
    Fire, using a hint book. That also happened to be my introduction to Sierra Hint Books. I’m excited about this game the more I hear! Especially some of the cool stretch goals hinted at in the recent updates, adapting a baby Meep would def lead to some great
    comedic scenarios!

5. Dragon246

Any game with U now feels like a wiiu game.