Unite 2012, the yearly conference for Unity developers has unveiled its show winners, championing the best games and studios out there using the Unity platform. Creative Assembly’s Total War Battles has scooped the top prize, while the popular Dead Trigger walked away with two awards.
Here is the list of winners in full, as picked by Unity Technologies:
- Golden Cube – Total War Battles by The Creative Assembly and SEGA
- Community Choice – Dead Trigger by Madfinger Games
- Best Gameplay – Beat Sneak Bandit by Simogo
- Best Visual Experience – Escape Plan by FunBits and SCEA
- Best Technical Achievement – Dead Trigger by Madfinger Games
- Best Student Game – Pulse by Team Pixel Pi from the Vancouver Film School
Best Serious Game – Powers of Minus Ten by Green Eye Visualization
Best Non-game – Bats! Furry Fliers of the Night by Bookerella and Story Worldwide
Nominations for the next Unity Awards will begin in Spring 2013.
Meanwhile, Unity Technologies unveiled its debut tech demo for Unity 4 yesterday, showing off a wide range of physics, animation and particle effects. Watch it here.