Rockstar has announced the Local Justice Pack for Max Payne 3, will be available on July 3 for PS3 and Xbox 360 with the PC version launching on July 17.
The pack includes three new maps for the multiplayer featuring areas from the game’s final chapters, plus a new weapon, a new item, a new multiplayer faction and new Achievements, Trophies or Social Club accomplishments.
Here’s the rundown:
- 55th Battalion HQ map for all game modes
- The Imperial Palace/Departure Lounge maps for Deathmatch, Team Deathmatch and Payne Killer
- Light Fingers Item for faster looting
- M4 Assault Rifle with attachments
- São Paulo Police Faction with related avatar customization options
Since the Local Justice Pack was originally announced to release in June, Rockstar is making it available during launch week for a discounted price of 480 Microsoft Points or $5.99 on PSN and PC. After this, it will return to its normal price of 640 Microsoft Points or $7.99 on PSN and PC.
If you purchased the Rockstar Pass, it will of course be delivered at no extra charge.
Additionally on July 3, all pre-order and retail DLC will be available for purchase on Xbox Live and PSN which includes the following:
- Cemetery Map: 160 MSFT Points / $1.99 PSN
- Silent Killer Loadout Pack: 160 MSFT Points / $1.99 PSN
- Pill Bottle Item: 80 MSFT Points / $0.99 PSN
- Deadly Force Burst: 80 MSFT Points / $0.99 PSN
- Classic Max Payne Character: 80 MSFT Points / $0.99 PSN
PC players will also be able to get the pre-order and retail DLC on July 17 when the Local Justice Pack launches for PC.
Sometimes we include links to online retail stores. If you click on one and make a purchase we may receive a small commission. For more information, go here.