Tue, Jun 26, 2012 | 15:59 BST
Max Payne 3 title update goes live on PS3 and 360
An automatic title update for the PS3 and Xbox 360 versions of Max Payne 3 is available now when you fire up the game.
The update addresses a number of issues such as:
- Multiplayer tuning, including spawn point tweaking, improvements to stability/load times and weapon balancing.
- Reduce Hardcore Playlist requirement from 5,000 to 1,000
- Fix for gold textures not unlocking on DLC weapons
- Fix for XP display not incrementing between Rank 49 and Rank 50
- Fix for issue where game could autosave immediately before a death screen
- Fix for Rank 50 trophy not unlocking
- Fix for Unlimited Bullet Time cheat not unlocking
- Fix for scope weapons incorrectly becoming southpaw (wrong stick) for users playing with inverted vertical axis
The update will be released for PC later today.