Sections

Mikami “being very hands-on” with Zwei development

Thursday, 26th April 2012 10:03 GMT By Johnny Cullen

Bethesda’s formally announced development on Tango’s Zwei this morning, with director Shinji Mikami promising a “hands-on” approach for the survival horror.

The studio detailed the game in Famitsu yesterday morning, which was then followed up with the release of a collage of art shots representing its direction yesterday evening.

Mikami said in a press release he’d ensure the game would fall nothing short of a quality product.

“A true ‘survival horror’ game is one in which the player confronts and overcomes fear,” he said. “I’ve found my focus and once again I’m striving for pure survival horror.

“I am being very hands-on in the development of this game to ensure that the quality is there. Rest assured.”

Zwei is being planned for a 2013 release, although platforms are yet to be announced.

Latest

2 Comments

  1. Gekidami

    When a games director has to precise that he’ll actually be working on the game, you know something is very wrong.

    #1 3 years ago
  2. absolutezero

    If Mikami had been more hands on with Shadows of the Damned it would have been a better game.

    I think thats directly what he is refering to here.

    #2 3 years ago

Comments are now closed on this article.