Ni No Kuni gets stunning English debut trailer

Thursday, 12th April 2012 08:28 GMT By Johnny Cullen

Namco’s aired the debut English speaking trailer for Ni No Kuni. The Level-5 and Studio Ghibli RPG debuted in the west for the first time last night in Las Vegas at a Namco Bandai event, with L5 boss Akihiro Hino making an appearance to show the game. It really is looking quite a stunner. Get it below.

It’s out on PS3 in Europe and North America in Q1 2013.

1. mtnman3888

So excited for this game! It’s a shame it’s delayed but better late than never. Level 5 can make some awesome games, I still remember getting Dark Cloud when I first bought my PS2 and have loved every game they have done since (with the exception of WKC).

I know I may be in the minority here, but I really miss all those great JRPG’s. I know maybe they haven’t evolved as much as one would like and western gamers don’t typically buy them in droves, but man I wish more got released over here. I just finished Tales of Graces F and I had such a blast with that game as it stuck to it’s roots but fleshed out the battle system some to a more modern system. Just wish more companies would take that approach.

2. mathare92

I so hope this gets the attention it deserves when it finally comes out. Looks positively brilliant.

3. Erthazus

It looks fantastic. I hope it will be one of the best JRPG’s this generation.

4. GenericShooterSoldier

You so pwetty….

*drool*

5. Clupula

@1 – currently playing Tales of Graces F, myself, and I’m absolutely in love with it. Makes me nostalgic for the PS1 days of JRPG’s.

6. speedxl01

I love Ghibli movies add this to my addiction to JRPG’s + a really good RPG maker (Level 5)

Dreamteam..

I just hope they finish the translation sooner.

7. Alpha

Looks amazing!

Although I’m Welsh myself, that lamp head thing don’t make him Welsh! XD Is the secret land really just Rhondda? :P

8. awaltzforvenus