Sony has posted a list of the top-selling content in the US for March 2012 via the latest issue of Pulse. Call of Duty: Elite topped the list, as many people apparently dropped enough cash on a premium subscription to warrant the crowning. Journey came in second place and was followed by a three-month sub to PS Plus and a one-year sub to PS Plus, respectively. Get the full list of top sellers below the break.
US Top 20 PSN downloads for March 2012
- Call of Duty: Elite – 1-year Premium Subscription
- PlayStation Plus 3-month Subscription
- PlayStation Plus 1-year Subscription
- Mass Effect 3 Spectre Pack
- Call of Duty Black Ops Rezurrection Content Pack 4
- Mass Effect 3
- Warriors Orochi 3
- FIFA 12 Premium Gold Jumbo
- DC Universe Online 1-month Subscription
Sometimes we include links to online retail stores. If you click on one and make a purchase we may receive a small commission. For more information, go here.