PC release confirmed for Binary Domain

Monday, 19th March 2012 19:59 GMT By Debabrata Nath

Sega’s announced that the recently released Binary Domain will also be getting a PC version soon, courtesy of Devil’s Details.

The publisher cited fan demand for a PC version as being the reason for the release.

“As well as the excitement generated by Binary Domain in the console press we were seeing increasing numbers of players asking for a PC version,” said Sega marketing boss Gary Knight.

“So we listened and we delivered.”

Sega’s yet to reveal the exact release date, but said it’s coming out in April. The PC version will see both digital and retail releases. Meanwhile, the game is available for pre-order on Steam for $39.99.

Binary Domain released back in February 24 in the UK, and February 28 in the US for both PS3 and Xbox 360.

Thanks, TVGB.

1. LOLshock95

More crappy games for PC

2. Cee

Tbh PC has a lot of shitty games hence why I dropped being a PC enthusiast and took the plunge into PS3 gaming
    PC gaming just ain’t worth it anymore

3. Edo

No thanks.

4. loki

Aha this game really deserve PC port because BD sucks
    But it si still stupid because PC port fail anyway

5. TheWulf

Look at us. We hate the PC because it’s cool to hate the PC.

Sheep.

You’re no better than the idiots over on RPS who go on about console toys (often referring to console owners as retards who couldn’t handle a PC game). Seriously, grow the fuck up.

Both groups are one as bad as the other. Sheesh.

This reminds me of the facepalm-inducing nonsense that surrounded the Mega Drive and the Super Nintendo all those years ago.

6. YoungZer0

Wow, never expected that? Just … why? The game was not really good. I mean the voice-acting, controls, story, gameplay, art-direction. Everything about it is pretty mediocre. Also worth mentioning is that the buddy-system doesn’t work properly.

It also made one of the biggest and dumbest design decisions in recent gaming history.

If you have to reload you can’t switch to another gun. So the pistol is basically useless, unless you run out of ammo, which never happened to me.

Who thought this would be a good idea?

7. freedoms_stain

@2, lol what?

There’s a lot of shitty music out there so I stopped listening to music.

Sorry, pants-on-head retarded logic mate.

8. Cee

@5 Seriously, I’m fucking grown up. I personally think that PC gaming isn’t what it used to be… hence why I took the plunge many moons ago because I saw a PC gaming decline well over five years ago.
    I personally can’t stand Guild Wars, WoW, Flight Simulator ninetyfuckingseven and the likes of. PC gamers are getting a raw deal nowadays they have been for a LONG time to be honest and that’s something I don’t need to tell you.

@ 7

I don’t really want to know what you do with your fucking undergarments

My fucking apologies that I can’t stand the MMORPG, RTS and any other crappy fucking genre that gets PC Exclusive rights

9. freedoms_stain

@8, we’re talking about your pants, on your head and your logic.

10. Cee

@9 you seem to have plenty of get up and go
    So why don’t ya?

Instead of dissecting my posts with your blunt little tool

And no. You’re the only one that seems to have a fascination of my soiled bloomers on my head.

11. freedoms_stain

@10, you have 2 choices bro, you can defend your logic which has been called for its idiocy, or keep focussing on the inclusion of the phrase “pants-on-head”.

Your call.

12. OrbitMonkey

Pants on your head is a really cheap way to look like Spider-Man…

13. Cee

Well if you took Steve Ballmer’s cock out of your mouth for longer than a second
    I’ve explained myself in the above posts but still you keep going on like that horrible advert in the early nineties

Keep going you crispy cuntstain..I couldn’t give a flying fuck what you call me.
    So if you’re in this for the long haul and do what you do as a battle of wits with the teens. My guess you’re probly early 20′s so I’ll bow out now.
    Hats off to you kid or should that be pant’s off to ya

14. gdd

In terms of Tps, binary domain is better than mass effect 3, so , good news.

15. freedoms_stain

@13, I see nothing but Straw Man arguments.

All you’ve done is reduce the entire PC gaming scene to a handful (less even) of genres you don’t like, which doesn’t actually address the logic of your initial statement “Tbh PC has a lot of shitty games hence why I dropped being a PC enthusiast”.

But just for a second, lets preftend what you said was actually relevant. I don’t play any of the genres you mentioned, I’ve never subscribed to an MMO, not even F2P, I have never played any sort of simulator game unless you count Theme Hospital way back when, and the last RTS games I played were the original Star Craft and AoE2, yet I remain an active PC gamer and spend the majority of my gaming time on that platform. So as a defence to your original comment (which it’s not) I personally find it to be weaksauce.

Of course you could continue to side step the issue and make incorrect assumptions about my age and use that as an excuse to “bow out”.

16. mehdidante

thx sega for not being rockstar .

17. absolutezero

“Seriously, I’m fucking grown up.”

uh huh.

18. viralshag

I moved more onto the PC in recent years and I can’t say I’m playing that many games on there different to what I was playing on the consoles. In fact, most of the time I can get the same games for less that look better.

Can’t see why people would think it’s any more restricted than a console… unless you like to use gamepads but don’t get me started on that…