Valve has released an update on Steam for the CS: GO beta
There are major updates include the addition of the Famas, Galil AR, P250, and Dual Berettas as well as minor updates like a fix for spawning inside another player after halftime.
Here are the full patch notes:
• Added St. Marc to Demolition mode.
• Added and set quick match to cs_Italy
• Added de_dust2_se. See blog for details.
• New weapons: Famas, Galil AR, P250, Dual Berettas
• Demolition mode update
• Match now consists of two 10 round halves
• Weapon progression updated:
- CTs: m4a4, p90, ump45, deagle, nova, fiveseven, hkp2000, ssg08, awp, awp
- Ts: ak47, p90, bison, deagle, nova, tec9, glock, ssg08, awp, awp
• Added My Awards – Achievements & Stats
• Updated alerts animation
• Games with a half-time now display that it’s the last round before halftime
• Fixed final round not being called out in games with two halves
• Fixed player getting a weapon upgrade on the last round before half-time/teamswap
• Fixed some bugs where involving bot takeover scenarios
• Fixed death message icon order – not penetration icon show up before the headshot so it makes sense in chronological order
• Fixed some bad defusing text when spectating
• Fixed “YOU ARE ON TEAM” panels not fading out properly
• Fixed same panels not toggling visibility properly when toggling the scoreboard
• When a CT is defusing, his ID shows the defuse icon now
• Fixed scoreboard not showing from team selection menu
• Restored ability to see when you unlocked an achievement on PC
• Along with the hint, weapons now click when you change modes
• Fix to not display the cash award message in the following cases:
• The round just prior to halftime has ended.
• It is not currently halftime
• It is not the last round of the match (including the clinch victory early situation)
• Space bar now changes camera mode and navigation text has been updated accordingly
• Update to Match Set Up screen
• Fix for PC video settings defaulting to COUCH
• Modified “Playing on Team…” panel.
• Visual update to mini-scoreboard
- Fix bug that allowed player to hop near wall and see into inaccessible area – replaced some nodraw brushes with textures to help fix these holes.
- Fixed bug where player clip limits jumping -removed player clip that was preventing them from jumping the full height.
• Dust 2
- Fixed bug where player can toss bomb out of reach.
- Fixed bug where clip preventing jumping.
- Fixed bug where player was able to see out of map. -added some simple tops to this geometry.
- Fixed bug where player can hop near wall and see into inaccessible area.
- Fixed bug where clip limits jumping.
- Tree models were optimized
- Fixed bug where player gets stuck on the physics prop model of lumber, changed this to static props
- Increased the fade distance at which some of the bushes fade
- Nav fixes
- Fixed being able to get stuck between rock & shed.
- Adjusted start position of the upstairs doors into the bedroom and bathroom so there is better flow into those spaces.
- Adjusted some tree cards in the skybox, and perimeter.
- Pulled out a couple unneeded tree models in the 3dskybox to help with perf.
- Draw distance for the floaties in the water seems too near.
- Adjusted fog per community feedback.
- Tightened up collision volumes for Inferno Objects bomb crate, bomb crate stack, and bomb tanks
• Disabled unused sound entries. Adding back in two sets of bullet surface impacts.
• Added semi-auto to auto switch sound
• Ambient sound adjustments for dust, dust2, and Italy
• Sound effects tuning
• Pulled down volume of ammo pickup that’s played at round start.
• Pulled bell attenuation back to normal levels, only hear in and around terrorist spawn, no longer level wide.
• Increased life on helicopter from 15 to 25 seconds, for chopper fade out.
• UI timer click down to .35 volume
• Grenade visibility – added self illum to colored stripe on thrown flashbang.
• Tune effect for the C4′s flashing indicator light.
• Removed forearm slap, times and remixed clip out wave
• Tune Terrorist run – Work on the arms and weapon.
• Fix crouch fire leg wiggle in Terrorist aim
• Fix for crouchwalk finger popping, found that stand had a sliding finger, now stabilized in Terrorist aim
Other Bug Fixes
• Fix for spawning inside another player after halftime.
• Fixing CSM entity related bug that could cause CSM shadows to be disabled when toggling between fullscreen and windowed when connected to a dedicated server.
• Fixing red console errors with props that were set to use VPhysics, but have no collision hull.
• Fixed bug where the main menu could be clicked through the custom game menu (resulting in both being drawn)
• Cleaned up warnings in single player screen