Witcher 2 Enhanced Edition is beautiful and deadly in latest Xbox 360 video

Tuesday, 6th March 2012 14:32 GMT By Stephany Nunneley

A lovely fan-made video for The Witcher 2: Enhanced Edition for Xbox 360 has popped up, showing how beautiful yet deadly Geralt’s world is. Enjoy it below. It’s out on next month on Xbox 360 and PC. Thanks, AGB.

1. DSB

Yup. You all want that.

2. ManuOtaku

Yep. I want it, i will be picking up as soon as i got some more money 8D, this month i picked ninja gaiden 3 and mass effect, mario party 9 and on the fence with silent hill downpour, this without including PSN/XBLA/3DSSHOP titles.
    P.S and i forgot tekken and Street fighter, well i will wait for the next release

3. Maximum Payne

I love so much trailers with that type of music.

4. Mike

hahaha!! Best game this game. 360 owners are so lucky. Currently on my 2nd playthrough on PC and I can’t wait for the April 16th update.

<3 CD Projekt RED

5. Moonwalker1982

I am…well…..speechless. This is 360? How the….HELL did they do this? look at those landscapes and how it looks, ridiculously impressive.

6. LOLshock94

7. Maximum Payne

@6 Point ?

8. OrbitMonkey

Total Dragon Age 2 rip-off!!

Swords? Check.
    Trees? Check.
    Sexy women in leather? Check.
    Dwarf? Check.

But let’s give it some love cuz it was loved by the pc brigade…………………………………………

Wish it was coming to the PS3 :-(

9. fearmonkey

My next game after Mass effect 3.
    Too many games not enough time lately, i cannot believe all the great games being released the beginning of 2012.

10. Gheritt White

@ 8: Um… the difference is The Witcher 2 looks really decent?

*This* is what Fable should have evolved into, not that cutesy crap.

11. albo88

erotic violence? im in

12. Moonwalker1982

Ah goddamnit….this is not Xbox 360 gameplay. It consists of PC footage. According to folks on the GT forum it’s all PC and nothing but…damn :(!!!!

13. OrbitMonkey

^ Well it is a fan made film…. A fan who wouldn’t have a copy of the 360 version yet would he/she? I figured it was a given that this was pc footage.

Just scrunch your eyes up when looking at it and you’ll get a good idea of how the 360 version will look.

14. Moonwalker1982

Yeah i know man, i should have known. I guess my excitement made me blind to the fact that it was a fanmade trailer, lol. Ah well. 360 version still looks really good though, judging by the official trailers from CD Projekt.