Deus Ex: Human Revolution PC sees stuttering problems

Thursday, 1st March 2012 10:57 GMT By Johnny Cullen

Joystiq reports that users of the PC version of Deus Ex: Human Revoluton have been going through stuttering issues since the game’s launch. It says that even when the graphics are turned down, the problem still continues.

The Eidos Montreal reboot released last August for PC, 360 and PS3.

1. Kabby

How odd that this ‘news’ has suddenly re-surfaced.

2. unacomn

I didn’t really notice any stuttering when I played it last year. The framerate would dip at times, because I’ve still got a Pentium D, but it was perfectly playable.

3. triggerhappy

OHHHHHHH I had it bad… ive got a 3.0ghz quad core and a gtx 295 and my framerates were all over the place, but one of the updates stopped it, can’t remember which though.

4. YoungZer0

Wasn’t this patched? I remember not having any stuttering after the patch.

Why is there still not a single report about the non-existent support of WB/Rocksteady Games? Batman Arkham City hasn’t had a patch in 3 months and it still has extreme issues. Name one, AC has it.

5. LOLshock94

Whats funny is that sometime at the start of feb i was playing deus ex (360) and i was having the same problem until i connected online and the stuttering completely stop and the game worked fine.

6. Hakkiz

Played it just a few days ago and didn’t notice any major issues with max settings. Of course that doesn’t mean that it couldn’t happen on some systems, but how widespread this is and what’s causing it, that’s difficult to gauge. I mean, sometimes it could be just your virus scanner not playing nice with game executable, or some driver issue, or file fragmentation… If it was happening all over the place, it should get attention from developers but sometimes these issues are blown out of perspective. And I’m not saying this to defend the game, but just wondering if this is really “news”.

7. fearmonkey

I played the PC version all the way through and never had stuttering issues.

edit – and that was maxed out settings at 1920×1200.
    Im still using a Dual core processor and a GTX480