A second batch of hump day shorts are below the break and chock full of power at that.
- There’s a Saints Row: The Third video posted below sent to CVG that is full of nakedness. It’s 80-shades of awesome.
- More net-gen Xbox rumors today. This time, refuting W9 and containing W8. Alright, we give up already, okay?
- Speaking of Xbox, the Live activity chart for Xbox 360 is up. Black Ops is still holding the crown, but for how much longer?
- League of Legends is getting ranked team play and changes to Summoner Spells.
- Red5 has said more beta invites for Firefall will be sent out as the game’s infrastructure allows it.
- Sodium2 has been given a massive update in PS Home.
- CCP has introduced the EVE Launcher, which should make it easier to join the game and make sure the gaming client is up-to-date.
- Speaking of CCP, another post regarding Rapid Deployment Vehicles, or RDVs, has been posted for Dust 514.
- Jagged Alliance Online and UFO Online are entering closed beta testing.
- Turbine has published the release notes for Update 12 to Dungeons & Dragons Online: Eberron Unlimited.
- GAME Australia is holding trading fairs, which are causing a bit of offense with their deliberate similarities to speed dating: “GAME Swinging: Play ’em then trade ’em”.
- You knew Telltale was getting into game publishing, but this interview on Gamasutra should get you more acquainted with it.
Sometimes we include links to online retail stores. If you click on one and make a purchase we may receive a small commission. For more information, go here.