Warner confirms new PC release dates for Arkham City

Tuesday, 8th November 2011 15:23 GMT By Stephany Nunneley

Warner has confirmed that the PC version of Batman: Arkham City will be available in North America on November 22, in Australia November 23, in France on November 24, and in other European territories November 25. It was announced a while back that the game had been delayed on PC, and a new date of November 15 in the US and November 18 in the UK was provided. Earlier today, Steam had it listed for a November 22 release, basically confirming the new delay. Still, not much longer now. It will also be made available through EA’s Origin service.

1. DSB

So I guess the appropriate exclamation would be “Arrrrkh…”

2. Stephany Nunneley

Funny, I was just getting ready to shoot them a mail over this, when I found the confirmation in my email.

3. blackdreamhunk

pc gamers should be getting dlc free for the delay if they keep this up I will pull my pre order! I will either take the rest of the money and go buy dibalo or starcraft 2 expansion instead!

4. Phoenixblight

Both games that have yet to have a release date.

And you want something extra because they are spending more time polishing the game? They could have just thrown it at you at console release in its bugged form and you would still be complaining about it because at that point it would be a bad port.

5. blackdreamhunk

they would be hated too if they did look at rage!

6. loki

Fail and sux on PC anyway, and PC prot reason why i not buy B AC

7. DarkElfa

I’m waiting to buy and play this game until next summer. By then it’ll be cheaper, more stable, have more DLC and I’ll be ready for a break from my SWTOR freakout.

8. Phoenixblight

Its a pretty solid game and I am enjoying it quite a bit, my only gripe is the story is bland but that’s what happens when you have an open world game, the story takes a dip but that doesn’t bother me with what I can do within the city.