So yeah, Gears of War 3′s out now. And I have it. I should be preparing to go to London for EG Expo, but I get the feeling this, buying a backpack, sleeping and finishing a piece is going to take much of my time.
I honestly don’t know if there’s going to be a wrap from me tomorrow, considering I need to be out of here into Belfast to get my flight by early afternoon at the earliest, so for all intents and purposes, this’ll be the last one until next week.
There definitely will be a Bulletcast tomorrow, though, but not from me: Pat’s finally got everything sorted, and is back at full speed. As for a Bulletcast during the Expo, don’t hold your breath.
In the meantime, here’s the European news. With extra boom. Boom boom.
- Featured Content: Kinect’s Panzer Dragoon – TGS shows off Project Draco
Brenna took a look at this for us at TGS.
- Gears of War 3 launches worldwide, story DLC coming
That is currently teasing me so hard right now.
- Assassin’s Creed: Revelations PS3 to feature original AC
Pretty cool offer for those who need the shelf space or just want to revisit the game. Or visit it for the first time.
- FFXIII-2 gets second 360-led TGS trailer
Spoilers aplenty, yo.
- Gears of War 3 out now – the first 10 minutes narrated in HD
Go watch the opening ten minutes now. Then again, if you have you’re copy and you’re still to play it, you’re be playing those opening ten minutes now.
- Tuesday shorts: Monster Hunter 3DS, EVE Online, Street Fighter IV
So many shorts.
- EA closes Visceral’s Melbourne Studio
All the best to those affected.
- TGS 2011 hits 222,000, 2012 event gets dated
Big uptake on last year, but still not enough on gamescom.
- Pachter: GTA franchise leadership won’t last forever
Instead, it’s Call of Duty. I kinda get the feeling he’s right.
- Aliens: Infestation shows off retro look in new trailer
- F1 2011 goes slow in launch trailer
To quote the infamous words of a cartoon clown: WHAT THE HELL WAS THAT?
- Deus Ex DLC to last around 5 hours, says Eidos
Better than most story DLC bits these days.
- Capcom goes TGS stage show video mental
It really did.
- Report – The Sims Social hits 50 million MAU
And I’m sadly one of them.
- Fallout: New Vegas – Lonesome Road released on 360 and Steam
Go get it, innit.
- THQ announces Crytek as Homefront sequel developer
Ladies and Gentlemen, a bonafied megaton, although raises the question of why THQ Montreal isn’t doing it.
- Battlefield 3 beta kicking off on September 29
Hell yeah. Gimmie a bit of that, plz.
- Battlefield 3 PC: Required, recomended system specs confirmed
I think you might need a nuclear reactor to run this. (I might be exaggerating just a bit)
- Forza 4 demo dated for October 3
Nice. I’ll be having some of that.
- Warner delays Arkham City PC into November
But console versions are unaffected.
- id’s Hollenshead: Developing multi-plat enables for richer game experiences
That’s what he said.
As I said, I’m unsure of if you’re going to get a Wrap from me tomorrow, so for all intents and purposes, I shall see you Monday.