It looks as though the Move patch for LittleBigPlanet 2 is live. According to a post over on NeoGAF, the download hits around 568MB, and includes more than just the Move update.
Here’s what’s included according to the post:
Fixes: Local Space camera tweak options now function correctly.
- Playstation Move Support
- Speed Sensor
- Rotation Sensor
- Angle Sensor
- Slice ‘N Dice Tool
- New Gameplay Controls
- Minimum/Maximum number of players tweak
- Multiplier option for the Score Giver
- Color and Transparency tweaks for the Water projectile
- Magic Mouths now can show actor name
- Bounce Pads can now be tweaked to only bounce you when you press X
- Triplet rythm note placeing! Press down D pad on notes window
Note, the update is not the LittleBigPlanet 2 Move Pack, just in case you were a bit confused. That will land on the PS Store September 14, and includes loads of goodies detailed through here.
Sometimes we include links to online retail stores. If you click on one and make a purchase we may receive a small commission. For more information, go here.