Just a handful of tidbits for you today, all of them bearing the tang of that dist you get at the bottom of the tea canister.
- The Gears of War 3 Limited Edition is actually limited – and it’s selling fast. If you were planning to pre-order from Amazon, you are out of luck.
- Star Fox 64 3DS is a faithful tribute to the original, even sporting the alternate routes that were so much fun. Here’s a video showing how to find them.
- BioWare commissioned a statue of Liara from Mass Effect in anime style, and its highly sexualised pose, shape and incorrect Asari anatomy have upset fans. I can’t say I like it either, although I think BioWare’s repeated sexifying of Liara (have you seen the comics?) just proves she’s the “canonical” love interest.
- Here’s a couple of cool videos made with Team Fortress 2, paying tribute to Earthbound and Majora’s Mask.
- This is kind of cool: IGN noticed that the family from Dead Island’s famous trailer actually turn up in-game. Spoilers, kind of.
- Cars 2 has been tentatively dated for a November 1 release on 3DS.
Today’s unrelated street art.