How has DICE crafted the single-player of Battlefield 3? How does Uncharted 3’s gamescom demo truly end? And how amazing does Persona 4 Vita look? Find out the answers to these in video and text form below the break.
- Featured Content 1: Nathan spoke to the infamous David Jaffe at PAX last weekend. Hit this to see why he’s choosing gameplay over narrative from here on out.
- Featured Content 2: Pat talked to Battlefield 3 writer David Goldfarb on how DICE has worked on the single-player of the shooter. You can go check that out here.
- Team Bondi’s entered into administration, according to a report this morning. This follows previous suggestions the LA Noire studio was about to be bought by George Miller’s KMM studio.
- Gears of War 3’s gotten a brilliant new cinematic trailer showing past and upcoming battles with Marcus and Dom.
- Burnout Crash, Criterion’s first downloadable game and its first entry in the Burnout series since Paradise, launches on September 20 for XBLA and PSN.
- The contents of the Hardened Edition of Modern Warfare 3 have been supposedly outed, with buyers able to get a free year-long sub to Call of Duty: Elite as included among other things.
- Nintendo’s to livestream its pre-TGS event on September 13. It’s all going to be about 3DS.
- Sony’s released a video showing the final two minutes of Uncharted 3’s gamescom demo. This was the portion that was shown behind closed doors after the press conference and it looked utterly stunning.
- Famitsu’s dropped the first direct-feed screens and art of Persona 4: The Golden for Vita, as well as the Persona-themed fighter from Arc System Works. Looks awesome. Why wouldn’t it be?
- Batman: Arkham City will have a New Game Plus mode, Rocksteady has said.
- Square Enix has announced its full TGS line-up, while Capcom’s opened its website for the show. It’s all happening, kids.
- Elder Scrolls II: Daggerfall turned 15 yesterday. Go download it for free while you wait for Skyrim.
- DOOM and DOOM 2 have been de-indexed in Germany, meaning both games are finally able to release in the country after 17 years.
And that’s that. Pat will be back with you tomorrow.
Sometimes we include links to online retail stores. If you click on one and make a purchase we may receive a small commission. For more information, go here.