Bits and bobs. Odds and ends. Cheese and crackers – wait, no, that’s my stomach talking. Enjoy the nibbles beneath the cut.
- Some clever clog has built a prototype of Minecraft for the DS.
- Nintendo’s gotten cute with the environmentally-friendly Star Fox 64 3DS packaging.
- Final Fantasy XIV is dropping its fatigue system, but re-introducing death and return features.
- 50 percent off all Global Agenda Recon things! If you know what that means you’re likely delighted.
- Those teases at THQ are asking who your favourite Attitude era wrestlers are. Does that mean…? Could it be…?
- Google has noted 550,000 Android device activations per day – up from 200,000 in August 2010. Wow. I’ve got an Xperia Play now, you know!
- According to a survey, most of us will spend two years in total playing games over the course of our lives. Brother please, I’m past that already.
Sometimes we include links to online retail stores. If you click on one and make a purchase we may receive a small commission. For more information, go here.