Suda teases No More Heroes 3 for Wii U

Tuesday, 14th June 2011 21:52 GMT By Stephany Nunneley

Goichi Suda has teased the possibility of No More Heroes 3 being released on Wii U.

Speaking in an interview with Destructoid, Suda said that he was aware that he had promised NMH3 for the next Nintendo console, and said he has no plans to break hearts on the matter.

“However, I was at the Nintendo booth yesterday and today, and I actually had a chance to take the Wii U into my own hands. And as soon as I grabbed it things started swirling in my head,” he said in the video interview posted below. “I don’t know if it’s going to be one male character, it seems like maybe there’s a possibility that I may come up with some ideas.

“I’ll leave it at that for now. We’ll see what happens. Of course I can’t reveal who that guy is in my head.”

Earlier this year, Suda said he would like to make a third No More Heroes game, but that it wouldn’t “happen soon”.

Thanks, Eurogamer.

1. Hunam

Dear Mr Suda51,

No. Please stop this. Put it on a console I actually want to own.

Thanks,
    Everyone.

2. DSB

At the very least they should do some lategame ports, like MGS Subsistence.

No More Heroes is one of my top games this cycle. It probably wouldn’t be as much fun on a regular console though. Trollface.

3. Just-Joe

@1 U Mad?

4. Hunam

So mad.

5. gamestx

Make sure its coming to the PS3 and X360 too.. I’ve no interest to buy any console with the name Wii attached to it.

6. GillianSeed

@1 Please don’t sign such a fanboy comment by anyone but yourself.

7. The_Red

That’s not a fanboy comment.

Right now no one outside Nintendo fans group want a console with a giant tablet as a controller that’s graphically on part with $200 current gen consoles.