It’s finally Friday for you folks. To celebrate, have some more shorts.
- Born This Way and two other tracks from Gaga are hitting Rock Band 3 next week along with some Foreigner.
- A new video for Orcs Must Die is out.
- Paradox CEO Fred Wester has said: “Ubisoft was recently bragging about having the ‘biggest 3DS portfolio on the market’. It’s like having the best typewriters in the world.
- Dear lord: Chucky is back, and there’s gonna be trouble, apparently.
- Clink Hocking has tweeted that L.A. Noire is “derivative, uninspired, narcissistic.” Ouch.
- Zombie Cow has chatted with IndieGames about changing its name to Size Five Games.
- Check out these Japanese commercials for Pandora’s Tower.
- A new developer diary for King Arthur II is out.
- There’s some really nice digital PC sales listed over on Shack.
- A story App for Alice: Madness Returns is now available on iPad.
- Guess what? Sometimes, Surfer Girl was spot on. Especially about L.A. Noire.
- Sony Thailand’s official site had a phishing site targeting an Italian credit card company.
- Guess what? The Ico Novel now has more English.
- Shack has word that the PC port of Cthulhu Saves the World includes Breath of Death VII: The Beginning for free. It’s $3 for the pair. Can you say: hell yes?
- SEGA has released Dinosaur King D-Team Adventures on iPhone and iPad.
- Screenshots of at least 60 of L.A. Noire’s cars are posted here.
- A new EVE Online developer blog entry discusses Captain’s Quarters Changes.
- Some shots of Magic the Gathering: Duels of the Planeswalkers 2012 have been released.
Sometimes we include links to online retail stores. If you click on one and make a purchase we may receive a small commission. For more information, go here.