Ocarina of Time to contain Boss Rush mode, a Super Guide

Tuesday, 19th April 2011 19:53 GMT By Stephany Nunneley

Other than the Master Quest, it looks as though the other extra content included with Ocarina of Time on 3DS has been revealed.

According to a report which first surfaced over on VideoGameZone before being picked up elsewhere, a mode called Boss Rush which is a bosses-only battle is included and will allow players to challenge a defeated boss once more – or face all of them one after the other in constant battle.

A sort of Super Guide will also be included, according to the report, which will come in the form of small in-game videos with hints on puzzles.

Nintendo has more information on this for you here.

Game’s out in Europe on June 17 and the US on June 19.

1. Erthazus

Super Guide in Ocarina? Is this the age of Casual Gaming?

I love Ocarina so much. It was basically my first N64 game.

2. Night Hunter

“Is this the age of Casual Gaming?”

You have to admit, while most of the puzzles where easy or at least solveable with some time to think about it there were also a few really hard ones. I played through that game about 10 times now and sometimes I still have problems with the water temple. So as long as it’s optional it’s fine with me.

3. Crab of Thunder

@2 I do remember the water temple being a pain, though i can’t remember why. Probably got lost or something.

4. Night Hunter

I can tell you why, because someone at Nintendo thought it would be a good idea if you were able to switch the water level. The temple has 3 stages and the water needs to be at the right one to solve the various puzzles. So yes, it WAS a pain, a giant one.

5. Len

Was ingenuis! Took me forever to solve that one but I did in the end. I remember playing this at university and losing a month to complete the whole game.

Would have preferred a new dungeon but suppose that would f@ck things up a bit really, not too fussed about a boss-rush mode.

Anyway what a game, can’t wait to play this on the 3ds again. :)

6. LOLshock94

i wont be bothered aslong as they make jabbas belly easy that level is like a maze

7. irisiii

welcome to it !!hi gh quali ty☆ reaso nable pric e☆
    free shi pping accept pay pal,
    if you have interest in it , take action !!!!!
    ***** {{w w w }} {{ happyshopping100 }} {{ com }} ***