Collector’s Edition announced for Deus Ex: Human Revolution

Tuesday, 19th April 2011 15:06 GMT By Stephany Nunneley

Square has announced a Collector’s Edition for Deus Ex: Human Revolution which will be made available exclusively to select European countries on August 26.

The “extremely limited” exclusive product will also be made available in Australia and New Zealand on August 25.

It is now available for pre-order and will include the following contents:

• Specially designed Collector’s Box.
  • Collectible Adam Jensen action figurine designed by Play Arts Kai.
  • Explosive Mission Pack: An entirely new mission with a special cameo appearance from one of the original Deus Ex characters.
  • Exclusive in-game weapons: Automatic Unlocking Device, M-28 Utility Remote-Detonated Explosive Device (UR-DED), Linebacker G-87 multiple shot grenade launcher, Huntsman Silverback Double-Barrel Shotgun, SERSR Longsword Whisperhead silenced sniper rifle.
  • 10,000 extra credits to buy or upgrade weapons.
  • DVD featuring a 44-minute “making of” special, 30-minute game soundtrack, motion-comic (adapted from DC Comics’ official series), E3 trailer and animated storyboard
  • 40-page art book.

The game will also be made available in the previously announced Augmented Edition.

1. StolenGlory

Very much looking forward to this – a ton of places are doing the Augmented version for £59.99 it seems, so I wonder how much they’ll charge for this?

Also, do we know what retailers are meant to be carrying it?

2. Nissanthen

I can’t seem to find any UK stores that offer the collector’s edition. I can only find the standard and augmented editions.

3. NeoSquall

Fucking sold.

I need to remove my previous Augmented Edition pre-order.

4. GwynbleiddiuM

Permission to use F word! THAT IS ONE FUCKING AWESOME ACTION FIGURE!!!

5. Heinekeno

F*** the action f*****. Are you 10yrs old?

6. YoungZer0

Artbook. Mhm. I’m very interested.

7. NeoSquall

@6 To be honest, the artboook is already included in the Augemented Edition.

@5 We’re Collectors, deal with it.

8. osric90

I want this, really do… if I can’t get it hope they’ll release the making of and other videos on PSN for free a year after or so.

9. YoungZer0

@7: Thanks for the info. Guess i go for the augmented version then.