Crysis 2 has held onto its number one spot in the UK charts for a second week, but Evolution racer Motorstorm Apocalypse has failed to enter the top ten.
EA sim racer Shfit 2: Unleashed entered at four, with fitness title Zumba Fitness making into the top three at two beside Lego Star Wars III: The Clone Wars.
Apocalypse, meanwhile, didn’t make it into the top ten, having charted at 18th.
Full top ten for the week ending April 2, 2011 is below. Last week’s data is here.
- Crysis 2 (Crytek, EA)
- Zumba Fitness (Pipeworks Software, Majestico Entertainment)
- Lego Star Wars III: The Clone Wars (Traveller’s Tales, LucasArts)
- Shift 2: Unleashed (Slightly Mad Studios, EA)
- Homefront (Kaos Studios, THQ)
- Tiger Woods PGA Tour 12 (EA Sports, EA)
- WWE All Stars (THQ San Diego, THQ)
- FIFA 11 (EA Sports, EA)
- Pokemon White (Gamefreak, Nintendo)
- Art Academy (Nintendo, Nintendo)
Sometimes we include links to online retail stores. If you click on one and make a purchase we may receive a small commission. For more information, go here.