Castlevania: Lords of Shadow DLC dated and trailered

Tuesday, 15th March 2011 02:08 GMT By Brenna Hillier

Now that the Reverie DLC is finally on its way, Konami has released a trailer for it. To the more link!

Reverie, which was teased in January as one of two planned packs for the game, was delayed into a vague March window, and has only just managed it with a newly scheduled March 30 release.

The add-on continues the adventures of Gabriel following on from the game’s plot, will feature Carmilla’s servant Laura, and set you back $10.99 or local equivalent on the PSN and 800 MS Points on Xbox Live.

You’ve seen the humorously-named screens. Now marvel at the trailer.

1. Alakratt

I’m so getting this!!

2. HighWindXIX

Yes!!! Consider me extremely excited about this DLC! I thought Castelvania was definitely the most over looked game last year and truly enjoyed every bit of it. That twist ending was great and I cannot wait to travel the road that leads to it. Assuming we do get to travel that road which I sure as hell hope we do!

3. osric90

Hm… I’ll just wait for Lords of Shadow II, you know, in contemporary time (from half part of the game) and with the old guns, then other guns and swords and more RPGish stuff and shit… and of, course, that awesome fairy tale darkness and artistic and music work the first one had, not to mention the great acting. And yes, I want to be more mature content, fantastic gore and nudity. FTW.

4. AHA-Lambda

about time they announced this, sounds epic!!

castlevania was one of the best surprises of last year for me. Sounds like this will fill in some of the mysteries of the ending =)

Eww at that font on reveriw tho =/

5. xino

amazingĀ¬

6. lexph3re

I thank you very much, can’t wait for the second serving as well