Rise and shine, early morning games news campers. Here are your tidbits for the day.
- Indie studio Projector Studios is creating a Minecraft clone for 360s indie games arm on Live, known as FortressCraft. There’s seven chapters in total, and will begin releasing every four to six weeks beginning next week. More on Joystiq.
- Speaking of Minecraft, the newest update for the game, which will add in beds, is now live. Notch has the lowdown on it.
- Someone’s made a browser game based on Japanese PS1 title Vib Ribbon, known as Vib Ribboff. Details are on D’Toid.
- Free-to-play MMO company Joymax has merged with The Legend of Mir developers WeMade Entertainment. Massively has the deeds.
- Art and game studio Present Creative will host an art exhibit in San Francisco called “Games We Play”. Games to be exhibited include Diablo II, Mafia Wars and FarmVille. More on GSW.
Sometimes we include links to online retail stores. If you click on one and make a purchase we may receive a small commission. For more information, go here.