Check out the intro and a cool looking user-created Wolfenstein level for LBP2

Wednesday, 8th December 2010 18:23 GMT By Stephany Nunneley

lbp2-a

LittleBigPlanet 2 is out next month, and to get you ready for it, there’s a couple videos floating around out there you really need to watch.

The first one, posted over on Kotaku, is the game’s opening.

The second one, posted below courtesy of Ripten, is a very, very cool Wolfenstein 3D level created by a beta tester calling themselves Raphael. It’s rather awesome, really.

SCEE’s announced it’s opening up the LittleBigPlanet 2 beta up to EU PlayStation Plus, finally, as of today.

Stop reading this now, go watch the videos, and wallow in their respective cuteness.

1. Erthazus

I can’t watch this. I will have a seizure.

That level is not actually great to be honest. Making something 3D in the sidescroller is meh.

2. theevilaires

In all reality this is the best game ever created in the history of gaming.

3. DSB

Definitely major epilepsy alert on that one.

Amazing work though.

4. Stephany Nunneley

How many of you make levels for LBP? Just curious.

5. DrDamn

I published three levels for LBP. The actual process of playing with the creation stuff is fantastic fun, even if what you end up with is bobbins for anyone else to play.

6. Syrok

@4: I do. :)

7. Erthazus

@4 Me. I bought Little Big Planet Ps3 bundle at it’s time.
    and i’m a LBP fanboy.

LBP was a reason with Metal Gear Solid 4 why i bought PS3.

8. Stephany Nunneley

@6 I knew you did ;) (heard they are pretty damn cool too). I was just wondering how many who visit the site did. I’ve never even played the game. :(

9. sennasnit

shame on you Stephany. Great game.
    Even if you don’t create, the main game itself is worth the money, oh and there’s the 2million user created levels to play, some of which are better than the original levels.
    I created a level – it was shit.

10. Amored

I’ve created a few levels. Nothing great, but…