Wed, Dec 01, 2010 | 16:15 GMT
Japanese software charts Nov. 22-28: Gran Turismo 5 moves over 430K units
Gran Turismo 5 debuted last week in Japan, and according to the Media Create figures for November 22- 28, it was a good week for Polyphony Digital and Sony.
Debuting at number, as expected, the racer moved 430,707 units its first week on sale. The game was sold in bundle form as well with a blue PS3, and the racer finally hitting the market also gave PS3 consoles a double boost in sales over last week.
Pokemon Black and White was still holding on in the top five, moving 43,227 units for a LtD total of 4,494,106.
Here’s the full chart. Last week’s figures can be found here.
- Gran Turismo 5 (PS3): 430,707
- Super Robot Taisen L (DS): 129,054
- Mario Sports Mix (Wii): 84,983
- Super Mario Collection Special Pack (Wii): 47,487
- Pokemon Black & White (DS): 43,227
- Call of Dut Black Ops Subtitled Ver. (PS3): 31,354
- Super Kaseki Horider (DS): 26,195
- Dangan-Ronpa (PSP): 25,564
- Power Pro Kun Pocket 13 (DS): 24,717
- Wii Party (Wii): 24,525
- Tongari Boushi to Mahou no Omise (DS): 22,395
- Little Busters! Converted Edition (PSP): 20,066
- Wii Sports Resort (Wii): 17,325
- Tactics Ogre (PSP): 16,794
- Trinity Zill O’ll Zero (PS3): 16,551
- Winning Eleven 2011 PS3): 16,371
- Winning Eleven 2011 (PSP): 15,832
- Kirby’s Epic Yarn (Wii): 13,878
- Minna to Kimi no Piramekino! (DS): 13,197
- God Eater Burst (PSP): 12,983