New HD Dragon Age II trailer charts Rise to Power, rogue detailed

Tuesday, 26th October 2010 19:28 GMT By Patrick Garratt

dragonage27

BioWare just dropped a new Dragon Age II trailer, showing some in-game footage and detailing some new story stuff and showing off a rogue.

You want to know about the Champion? This trailer suggests you should. The entire world’s on the brink of war. Some woman is being lied to. People are exploding into bloody messes. It’s all go.

There’s a quick look at the game’s rogue class in there. IGN’s got a preview up about that here.

She’s described as, “Not designed for a tank role like the warrior or damage and support class like the mage, the rogue is more of a one-on-one fighter.”

Check out the latest info release, including detail on Morrigan’s inclusion and importing saves, here.

Dragon Age II will be available on PC, PS3, and 360 on March 8 in the US and March 11 in Europe.

1. distraet

Maybe I should finish the first game some time soon.

2. Moonwalker1982

I can’t help it but notice how dull and uninteresting the environments seem to look. Ah well..we’ll see. It’s Bioware in the end, i expect something rather great.

3. endgame

2nd playthrough atm but somehow i f**ked up and didn’t romance Leliana properly. jeez I fail in games just as much as I fail in real life..

anyways the trailer was awsm. saw it a few hours ago. I got aroused..

4. Phoenixblight

You ever think that it may be that most of the trailer are clips from the same area? A Trailer is nothing to go off of for the entire game.

Anyways the trailer is awesome, the game looks fan-freaking-tastic.

5. Keivz

Bears limited to no resemblance to DA:O. But if it’s Bioware, it’s a no-brainer buy for me.