Konami has confirmed its Tokyo Game Show line-up, which runs from September 16-19.
Metal Gear Solid: Rising will be there. Rest easy, darlings.
Here’s the games on-hand in full, although Konami didn’t note which would or wouldn’t be playable:
- Otomedius Excellent
- Castlevania: Lords of Shadow
- Adrenaline Misfits
- Zack & Ombra: The Phantom Amusement Park
- Magician’s Quest: The Apprentice Home of Sorcery
- Metal Gear Solid: Peace Walker
- Metal Gear Solid: Rising
Titles from partner companies
- The Legend of Heroes: Zero no Kiseki (Falcom)
- Catherine (Atlus)
- Metal Fight Beyblade (Hudson)
- Metal Fight Beyblade Portable (Hudson)
- Momotaro Dentetsu World (Hudson)
- UFC Undisputed 2010 (Yukes)
Sometimes we include links to online retail stores. If you click on one and make a purchase we may receive a small commission. For more information, go here.