SCEE wants to know what games you want for PS Plus

Tuesday, 13th July 2010 14:28 GMT By Johnny Cullen

playstationlplus

You can never have enough games. Never.

SCEE’s said it wants PlayStation Plus users to say what they would like to see in terms of games for the recently-launched service.

James Thorpe, from the EU PS Blog, said the firm is looking for PS1 Classics, PSN titles, minis and full PS3 game trials.

Get very shouty about what you want to see from the premium service here.

1. ExclusivesMostly

Hope they do this for US as well. I have some suggestions.

2. Dralen

Would be awesome if we could get PS2 games onto the PS store. I would defo signup for PS+ if that was possible.

3. Redh3lix

Same as Dralen, WHERE the hell are the awesome PS2 games? :’(

4. Blerk

Well… until they have a way of actually running them on the majority of the PS3 models out there there’s not much point putting them on the store, right?

5. Crysis

they have to port it from ps2 to ps3, they have completely removed the ‘emotion chip(ps2 processor, right?’ so it can not directly emulate ps2 games, anymore, they should of released an alternate model capable of ps2 emulation @ the same time, or an attachable accessory

6. DrDamn

I wouldn’t be surprised if there was an emulator which worked on all PS3′s but with limited compatibility. They could therefore do the releases on a case by case basis. However revamped and properly 720p rendered versions like GoW, Sly & Ico collections may be a more attractive proposition to them money wise.

7. The Hindle

If people want to play Ps2 games so much why didnt you just buy a Ps3 in its launch days or were you one of the many haters back then?

8. Blerk

If people wanted to play PS2 games so much why didn’t you just keep your PS2?

/strokes PS2

9. The Hindle

:D The Ps3 is way better then the Ps2 now though Blerk

10. Catkiller

Chrono f*king Cross!!!!!!!!!!

11. Crysis

BC has always been a popular choice for console owners, when Sony took it out for the ps2, alot of people were dissapointed, most people don’t want to muck around with their old console to play a game when it SHOULD be playable on the current console

12. Blerk

Not for PS2 games, Hindle. :-D

I never sell my old kit. I just keep it all kicking around, just in case.

13. The Hindle

Ahh so youre a collector then, i know a few collectors and there house is just console after console stacked up everywhere seriously the cat gets lost :D

14. Blerk

That’s not my house at all.

/closes curtains

15. The Hindle

:D

16. onlineatron

I’d like to see newer PSN games.

As great as games such as WipEout HD are, a lot of people already own them and that detracts value from the service.

If Sony could strike some deals to get games like Joe Danger and Deathspank for free within the same month they are release; that would be fantastic.

17. FeaturePreacher

All this talk of never getting ps2 games on psn makes me happy I was frightened enough by Sony in 2007 when they dropped the price to $500 and announced they would be getting rid of full hardware based backwards compatibility. Let this be a warning to all ps3 owners, don’t sell your ps3 when the ps4 comes out since you know it won’t be b.c. with the ps3 with Sony dropping the cell for a more p.c. like processor such as one from Intel.

18. Kuwabara

Seriously, people shouldnt be complaining about BC. You should have already played the shit out of existing ps2 titles to not be excited about going back to them, but rather look forward to ps3 titles. once they release the team ico hd pack, i hope everyone shuts up. But i have to admit , right now, this gen of gaming is no where near as good as last Gen. three gta titles, bully, warriors, 2 mgs titles, jak series, atleast 1 very good dmc title, onimusha series, ico and shadow, etc… atleast next yr ps3 gets heaps of exclusives. it will be sonys best year

19. Dralen

Just to make it clear for earlier I wanted PS2 games on my PS3 cos my PS2 broke and I didn’t want to buy another one. And it’s another fucking thing I would have to connect to my TV. Oh and I never get tired of classics so I really do want the ability to be able to play them.