Lego: Harry Potter has entered the UK charts at number one, denying Red Dead Redemption a sixth week at the top.
The western only slid down to second, while Super Mario Galaxy 2 finished off the top three.
New entries Naughty Bear, Demon’s Souls and Transformers: War for Cybertron all entered the top ten at five, six and eight respectively.
Get the full top ten below. Last week’s data is here.
- Lego: Harry Potter (Traveller’s Tales, Warner Bros)
- Red Dead Redemption (Rockstar San Diego, Rockstar)
- Super Mario Galaxy 2 (Nintendo, Nintendo)
- 2010 FIFA WORLD CUP SOUTH AFRICA (EA Sports, Electronic Arts)
- Naughty Bear (A2M, 505 Games)
- Demon’s Souls: Black Phantom Edition (From Software, Namco Bandai)
- Just Dance (Ubisoft, Ubisoft)
- Transformers: War for Cybertron (High Moon Studios, Activision)
- Battlefield: Bad Company 2 (DICE, EA Games)
- Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 (Infinity Ward, Activision Blizzard)