Thu, Jun 24, 2010 | 20:00 BST
Valve announces Perils of Summer sale on Steam
Valve has announced a massive “Perils of Summer” sale starting today on Steam and running through July 4.
We’re talking whole collections getting a price cut, from publishers such as THQ, Rockstar, Atari, Codies and 2K.
Along with the collection sales, there will also be one-day-only sales, some with some games getting 90 percent knocked-off. It’s madness!
- Ubisoft games are 33 percent off
- Square Enix-Eidos Collector’s Pack is 25 percent off
- The Rockstar Complete Pack is 13 percent off
- THQ’s Complete Pack is 50 percent off
- Codemasters games are 66 percent off
- Valve’s Complete Pack is 33 percent off
- All Atari games are 66 percent off
- The 2K Complete Pack is 75 percent off
If you have been itching to try out Trine, now is your chance for cheap – it’s on sale for $4, today only.
Other one-day sales ending in 22-hours include: The Overlord Complete Pack for $4.50, the Unreal Deal pack for $13.60, Killing Floor for $5, and much, much more.
Get ‘em while they’re cheap, kiddos.