No More Heroes 3 will happen if fans want it, says Suda-51

Tuesday, 16th March 2010 14:09 GMT By Johnny Cullen

nomoreheroes2

Grasshopper boss Goichi Suda has told NowGamer that although No More Heroes 2 will be the winding-up of the story of Travis Touchdown, he will do NMH3.

But there’s a catch, kids.

“I want to conclude Travis Touchdown’s story with this game,” said Suda.

“But No More Heroes 2 is really for fans of the first one, so if I get a lot of response from the fans asking for a No More Heroes 3 – and as long as Rising Star make a lot of sales – then it’s possible that we could do a third game.”

Asked if he would ever see himself doing a Kojima with MGS, and continue with NMH for a good while yet, he said:

“I think the reason that Kojima keeps on making Metal Gear Solid games is because he gets so many requests from his fans, and people who want to see more Snake. If people sincerely want to see more Travis Touchdown, I think it’s my responsibility to meet their requests.”

No More Heroes 2: Desperate Escape is due out sometime in April in Europe.

1. Hunam

I just want NMH 360 in Europe.

2. Anders

“No More Heroes 2: Desperate -Escape-”, you say?

3. Alakratt

Fans may want it, but if the second one doesn’t sell, well, a 3rd one ain’t gonna happen! Right Suda?

4. Gekidami

I thought the second was already out, and already sold poorly.

5. Goliath

I want it!!!

@ Gekidami

It may have sold poorly but it’s a great game.

6. Vertical Stand

Even if he wants to do a sequel, and the poor US sales suggest that European figures will decide, I’d rather Suda 51 left this for a bit and made that horror game he showed concept art for in EDGE some years back.

7. ninjadog27

PLEAAAAAAAASE MAKE IT!!!! no more heroes is my favorite series of all time!