Molyneux mentions something about “super secret project”

Wednesday, 3rd March 2010 15:12 GMT By Johnny Cullen

molyneux

He’s back! Six shot Peter Molyneux has tweeted something very interesting while updating his Twitter for the day.

The Lionhead boss said this:

“now back in the office reviewing the super secret project; I am excited to see what progress the team has made since Monday”

Looks like Microsoft PR are standing by to give him a large slap on the wrist, though.

“hummm just noticed I have an email maked important from PR, I think this could be to do with my Twitter Day, gulp i smell trouble”

This “secret project” could be the unannounced project the studio advertised back in January, when job positions were listed for a project alongside Fable III and Milo & Kate.

GDC next week may give us a hint or two: he’s doing a session at the event for Fable III.

1. daytripper

its probably a Xlba game

2. Eregol

It’s a card for someone leaving the company.
    Molyneux needs to put all his time and effort into what he’s going to say in it.
    After all that, it still wont live up to the promise and that employee will leave slightly deflated.

3. Tallon 4

A few years ago I was impressed with Molyneux….
    Now it’s more like: Zzzzzzzz

4. daytripper

am i the only xbox player who thinks Fable is boring? i dont like the art style, the story, the characters. I just cant get into it. I see people on forums go crazy when Fable III was announced, I sat there with a “erm….ok” sort of thinking.

(i also feel the same about..Zelda)

5. NoxNoctisUmbra

wow SUPER SECRET.. of course developers are always making games and shit.. they can’t just send the workers HOME away without paying them for months!

6. Hero of Canton

Molyneux’s like a big kid – excited about games and the possibilities of the medium. He’s brilliant. I wish more developers were as enthusiastic as he.

7. Tallon 4

@6: It’s great to be optimistic, but I don’t think the supersecret product will shock and awe

8. sennasnit

he looks so stoned, roll another fatty peter!

9. DaMan

@8 :D

10. sennasnit

just one more for you pete, or you’ll be throwing a whitey.

11. Len

@daytripper: I’m totally with you on that, I thought Fable II was sooo boring. Whhere was the challenge or puzzles or anything…? Just wandered around from one place to then next. I really didn’t get on with it at all and have zero interest in III. This coming from a huge Zelda fan.

12. Dr.Ghettoblaster

He’s shaving his balls?

13. Goliath

@ daytripper

I love Fable. I’m playing the first now. I just bought it from Games on Demand. It’s exactly like Fable 2 just less polished and I couldn’t care less because I love Fable. I love the world, I love the charm.

14. Goliath

@ Hero of Canton

I can’t tell you how many times I’ve said the same thing. I love the freaking guy.