Sat, Aug 08, 2009 | 20:28 BST
Monte Cristo unveils limited edition version of Cities XL
Monte Cristo Games has announced a limited edition for its MMO-style city simulation game Cities XL.
The goods inside the limited edition contain:
- Five additional maps for solo mode
- Five exclusive landmark buildings, (Berlin’s Victory Column, Kiev’s St. Vladimir’s Cathedral, New York’s 40 Wall Street, Paris’ Opera Garnier, San Francisco’s Grand Hotel)
- One exclusive city hall: Los Angeles’ City Hall
- Two permanent blueprints: the Mayan pyramid of Chichen Itza and London’s Big Ben. These blueprints will be available from the start and can be built as many times as you wish.
- A bonus in-game t-shirt to make your avatar even more unique
- An honorific medal to display proudly on your personal profile page on CitiesXL.com,
- Three postcards
- A 16″x13″ poster later this fall in the UK and other countries. This week the publisher released info on a special Limited Edition of the game that will have several unique in-game content bonuses than the standard edition of the game.
It’s out on October 8 in Europe, with a US release date to be announced.