Fallout 3 – Mothership Zeta goes live

Monday, 3rd August 2009 11:21 GMT By Johnny Cullen

mothershipzeta

Microsoft’s put live Mothership Zeta, the final piece of Fallout 3 DLC, on Xbox Live Marketplace. Queue it up here.

It’s available for 800 MS Points and comes in at 324.36Mb to download.

Take a look at the launch trailer if you’re still undecided, although truth be told, we honestly don’t know why you wouldn’t be.

A release date for the PS3 version is to be confirmed.

1. Suikoden Fan

i’d wait to make sure everything is fine first. just to be safe.

2. Hunam

I have to say, I’m kinda sick of looking at FO3′s ugly graphics now.

3. Gekidami

I love FO3 but jeesh… These add-ons dont really add much. When are we going to get something that dosnt feel like a mod put together in a month? I want a whole new area to explore with side-quests and the like, all we’ve had till now are just single missions.

4. probertgoon

GEEZE…… BUNCHA WHINEY WANKERS

5. Suikoden Fan

yet your whining yourself, so you just called yourself a wanker lol and i wasn’t whining i’m just saying to play it safe.

6. freedoms_stain

So is the dlc worth £30 for the 5 or is one advised to wait until they come out on disc and hit a price drop?

7. fearmonkey

@Gekidami – I can see that for Anchorage, The pitt, and Zeta, but Brotherhood of steel, and especially point lookout are much larger. Point lookout is exactly what your asking for, a whole new area to explore and its quite large.

@Hunam – Ugly Graphics? It’s a beautiful game, especially the PC version. The PC version at high res is absolutely gorgeous. I prefer Oblivion to Fallout 3 though, I like the fantasy worlds better.

8. frostquake

I want Pretty Colors, Of Unicorns vomiting Rainbows out of their mouths, and Sirens and Mermaids rectums exploding with a cacophony of Butterfly’s!

9. freedoms_stain

You can make Super Mutants explode in a shower of mushroom clouds.

That’s sorta similar.