Bethesda promises status update on Fallout 3 DLC for PS3 “next week”

Friday, 10th July 2009 22:52 GMT By Stephany Nunneley

fallout33

Bethesda bossman Pete Hines has told G4 that a status update on the DLC for Fallout 3 PS3 will arrive next week.

“[We'll] have [an] update for folks on that next week,” he told the site via email.

The first bit of DLC for PS3 will be Operation: Anchorage with the rest to follow in the order it was released on PC and Xbox 360.

It was suppose to land on the Sony platform in June.

1. Dr.Ghettoblaster

Looking forward to playing all of these on my ps3 finally.

2. No_PUDding

I told everyone how I got bought this for Christmas.

Fuck GAME and their propaganda, this is not the piece of shit I wanted.

It’s the thought that counts though. Clearly it wasn’t the gifters thought at all, it was GAME guessing what I, YES ME, an extremely opinionated, video game conissuer, wanted.

Despite all that, I am actually still grateful for it.

3. Blerk

Are you on drugs today, Pud? :-D

4. No_PUDding

Man… All I am is a bit negative.

And for that I get called an angsty teen, dead inside and asked whether I am on drugs.

5. Psychotext

Sounds like my teenage years. What are you complaining about? :D

6. Blerk

It was less about ‘being negative’ and more about ‘that last post made no sense whatsoever’. :-D

7. No_PUDding

Hahaha.

It’s true, it didn’t make much sense. I think I enjoyed writing it all the more because of that.

And I guess I am complainign about everything I don’t like, which is extremely annoying for everyone else. Sorry.

8. Dr.Ghettoblaster

Presently, every other site except for this one has posted the official delay to September Bethesda statement…