1. Morrius

Didn’t this leak a while ago? I swear I watched it here.

2. slayernl

HA take that GTTV :P

3. Razor

Yeah, at GDC an extended version was shown.

I’d be surprised if this is what GTTV have.

4. Goliath

While the animations are definitely more polished, like most sequels, there isn’t a dramatic leap in visuals from it’s predecessor. I think the new environments make for a more dramatic leap but really, there hasn’t been one.

5. JesteR

How cares? The graphics of the first one were already nice. So i dont need better graphics.

6. slayernl

@ JesteR so true this game is all about the amazing gameplay + the setting.

7. Goliath

@ JesteR

Oh I wasn’t complaining. We’ve seen so many complaints about sequels this generation not making huge graphical leaps and it’s not a valid argument, especially when the sequel is released 18 to 24 months after the orginal. From Motorstorm to Bioshock 2, even the recent Modern Warfare 2 gameplay reveal, you’ve seen complaints about the lack of a dramatic leap in visuals.

8. OrphanageExplosion

The video quality is crap but it is a clear generational leap over the first one in just about every regard.

9. Goliath

@ OrphanageExplosion

The HD video is a much better quality.

10. No_PUDding

Goliath, you are literally wrong….

There is clearly things that make a static picture of the game look much better.

BUT GOD DAMN NAUGHTY DOG SORT OUT YOUR SHITTY TRACKING AND I.K. Looks god damn awful in motion, and the camera movements only eccentuate it.

Beauitful rim lighting, ssao and whatever they are doing on the hair… looks great. And as I said before, I am right, the cloth animations are gone.

Static pictures are superb, but if they don’t improve the grounding of the animation from the first one, then it’s testament to how they should stick to crash/jak.

11. OrphanageExplosion

CVG ought to wonder why – according to their video – Uncharted 2 is the first non-widescreen game to appear on the PS3. Either that or learn to encode properly.

12. No_PUDding

Haha, that’s very true.

I d/led it on my PS3, and was like,’ 4:3?’ Old school!

13. OrphanageExplosion

So the “world exclusive” Gametrailers vid was leaked in advance and turned out to be half of what was shown at GDC any way. Disappointing, but it’s still a hell of a good looking video.

14. No_PUDding