Sun, Apr 05, 2009 | 21:40 BST
World of Warcraft nominated for six MI6 awards
Blizzard has been nominated for six different awards at the MI6 Conference, mainly for World of Warcraft.
Here’s what the company’s up for:
- OUTSTANDING TV OR THEATRICAL AD: Ozzy Osborne – “Prince of Darkness”
- OUTSTANDING TV OR THEATRICAL CAMPAIGN: World of Warcraft 2008 “What’s your Game?” TV Campaign
- BEST WRAPPING – PRODUCT PACKAGING: Wrath of the Lich King Standard Edition
- OUTSTANDING OVERALL MARKETING CAMPAIGN: World of Warcraft: Wrath of the Lich King Launch Campaign
- SHARPEST PEN AWARD – BEST COPYWRITING/TV OR THEATRICAL: Ozzy Osborne – “Prince of Darkness”
- BEST PRODUCT LOGO DESIGN: Diablo 3 Animated Logo
For the full list of nominees, visit the official MI6 site.