Guerrilla’s posted up all the details from last week’s Killzone 2 patch.
Here’s what got fixed:
- Stability issue regarding randomly named games has been resolved.
- Stability issue where rapidly tapping (X) causes a crash on spawn-select has been resolved.
- Stability issue regarding the Saboteur’s disguise ability has been resolved.
- Stability issue regarding game creation with a blank name has been resolved.
- Stability issue with repeatedly entering/exiting game has been resolved.
- Ignore list functionality has been corrected.
- Unlocking of the “Front Runner” Medal has been fixed.
- Incorrectly awarding victory to clans who don’t show has been fixed.
- Battle Replay for Corinth Crossing not appearing correctly on Killzone.com has been fixed.
- Issue with not being able to defuse the Search and Destroy objective has been resolved.
- HUD issue when playing as a Medic during Assassination mode has been corrected.
- Controller input has been slightly tweaked and modified.
- Exploit of shotgun auto-lock on has been fixed.
- Issue with D-charges in Campaign mode has been fixed.
The developer’s put out a new dev diary for the shooter as well, which is apparently the last. It details the game’s bosses, so don’t watch if you haven’t played it yet. After the break.
Sometimes we include links to online retail stores. If you click on one and make a purchase we may receive a small commission. For more information, go here.