Tue, Mar 10, 2009 | 10:19 GMT
Killzone 2 patch detailed, bosses dev diary released
Guerrilla’s posted up all the details from last week’s Killzone 2 patch.
Here’s what got fixed:
- Stability issue regarding randomly named games has been resolved.
- Stability issue where rapidly tapping (X) causes a crash on spawn-select has been resolved.
- Stability issue regarding the Saboteur’s disguise ability has been resolved.
- Stability issue regarding game creation with a blank name has been resolved.
- Stability issue with repeatedly entering/exiting game has been resolved.
- Ignore list functionality has been corrected.
- Unlocking of the “Front Runner” Medal has been fixed.
- Incorrectly awarding victory to clans who don’t show has been fixed.
- Battle Replay for Corinth Crossing not appearing correctly on Killzone.com has been fixed.
- Issue with not being able to defuse the Search and Destroy objective has been resolved.
- HUD issue when playing as a Medic during Assassination mode has been corrected.
- Controller input has been slightly tweaked and modified.
- Exploit of shotgun auto-lock on has been fixed.
- Issue with D-charges in Campaign mode has been fixed.
The developer’s put out a new dev diary for the shooter as well, which is apparently the last. It details the game’s bosses, so don’t watch if you haven’t played it yet. After the break.