Microsoft's E3 press conference/Project Natal Experience - everything in one place
And that was that. Kinect was center stage tonight, but it was 360 Slim that stole the show. Revealed, with retailers this week, shipping today. Oh, and journalists who attended the conference will also get one.
What else was there? Hit the break
We had stonking megatons beforehand like an exclusive deal with Crytek, a three-year deal on a head start on all DLC for Call of Duty: Black Ops, plus show-stopping performances from Metal Gear Solid: Rising, Halo: Reach and Gears of War 3.
Before tonight, we also had the Project Natal Experience. And that is now, of course, known as Kinect, which will launch on November 4 with 15 launch tiles.
We've split it into two segments. One from the Natal experience, the other the press conference. The ones in bolded are the important ones.
- Project Natal Experience:
- Rumour: Natal is called Kinect, new 360 form factor leaked in ad
- USA Today talks Kinect, mentions games [UPDATE]
- Rumor: Kinect to have two versions, most expensive costs $189.00
- Natal Experience – What’s happening as it happens [UPDATE]
- Confirmed: Project Natal renamed Kinect
- Star Wars Kinect title revealed
- More Kinect details in main MS presser tonight
- First shots of Kinect under its new guise [Update]
- November launch confirmed for Kinect
- Kinect gets its first videos
- Main E3 press conference
- E3 2010 - Microsoft press conference liveblog!
- All CoD: Black Ops DLC to come to Xbox Live first
- Metal Gear Solid: Rising shown for first time at MS E3 presser
- Fable 3 dated for October 26
- Crytek joins MS Partners to develop 360-exclusive
- Firefight confirmed for Halo: Reach
- Halo Reach to have playable space combat
- Zune voice controlled on Xbox Live
- ESPN coming to Xbox Live for Gold Members
- Kinect Joyride announced
- Ubisoft announce Your Shape Fitness Evolved
- Kinect to launch on November 4 in North America, 15 launch titles
- Forza Kinect in development
- 360 Slimline announced, in stores this week