You could probably do this. If you can speak English, German or French, can go to live in Germany and play lots of games, then maybe ths is the job for you. Codemasters is looking for GMs to work in its support site in Dusseldorf. Here's the ad:
We're looking for more GMs!
Do you want an exciting career working in online gaming? If you have bags of gaming experience with strong customer service skills then this could be the job for you! We're expanding our GM team and are looking for good people to join our team.
We need people who:
- Have excellent customer service skills
- Have strong online gaming experience
- Are fluent in English, German or French (preferably a native speaker)
- Have the desire to join a fast-paced, exciting and highly dynamic team
Codemasters Online is currently recruiting English, French or German speaking Game Masters to work at our Germany-based support site in Dusseldorf.
- Provide high quality online support for one or more of our leading MMO titles
- Resolve customer enquiries via the in-game ticket system or external support tools
- Respond to customer requests in a professional, polite and timely manner
- Moderate the community forums and provide assistance to players where necessary
If this sounds like the kind of thing you'd like to do then in the first instance please send us your CV along with a covering letter to our GM recruitment inbox at firstname.lastname@example.org
We look forward to hearing from you!
See the full thing in English, German and French here.