Bullet sound effects coming tomorrow. Here's everything you need to know this morning in audio and text form.
Listen to this:[audio:https://assets.vg247.com/current//2011/03/032311bulletin_mixdown_final.mp3|titles=032311bulletin_mixdown_final]
- Crysis 2 is the highest-rated triple-A action game this year. It came out in the US yesterday and releases in Europe on Friday.
- iPad 2's been priced for Europe. The base, 16Gb version will cost £399 or €479 when it goes on sale on Friday.
- 3DS has beaten Wii pre-orders by more than double in the UK. The console releases on Friday.
- Easy boss Ben Cousens reckons $60 games are "exploitative". Easy is an EA studio, just for the record.
- Something called Resident Evil Survival Selection is apparently going to appear in the next Famitsu.
That's it. Now go fuck Wednesday up, tiger.