A new Survarium patch has been released.
Developer Vostok has released the patch for the MMO shooter now that testing on the Public Test Server has concluded.
The patch is version 0.43 and along with technical improvements, new weapons have been added, item modification re-roll mechaics were changed around, and Inflicted Damage visualization has also been improved.
Here’s the list of changes:
- Changed the price and repair cost of many items.
- Repair costs of premium items are now the same as those of their general counterparts.
- Distance from which you can hear beeping of a sensor increased to 15 and 20 meters for throwing and stationary sensors correspondingly.
- Players will now get a penalty warning after 3 minutes of inactivity (i.e. not scoring any points in the battle, and not receiving or inflicting damage).
- If the player is inactive for 5 minutes, the match reward is halved, and the player doesn’t get any ranked mode stars.
- Respawn invulnerability on Tarakanovsky Fort and Cologne Bridge has been reduced to 3 seconds (down from 6).
- Decreased the handrails sturdiness on Chemical Plant, Vostok Radar Station and Vector Laboratory. Now you can shoot though the handrails.
- Changed the chance to penetrate all objects on all locations.
- Reworked the lighting on Vector Laboratory.
- Onyx artifact now increases armor instead of directly decreasing damage your character takes.
- Updated loading screens of Rudnya, School, Vostok Radar Station and Chemical Plant.
- Players’ ranks in League are now displayed in the match.
- Cross size upon hitting an enemy now depends on the damage inflicted in the last 200 ms. The bigger the cross, the higher the damage.
- Icons over the player characters show their defense vs. incoming damage. You can disable the icons in the game options.
- The battle UI now shows the damage to your character’s limbs.
- Game console is disabled by default. To turn on the console, please launch the game with “-developer console” command line argument.
- In-game shop has received a separate list with rare weapons.
Equipment and Weapons
- You can now reroll the modifiers for spare parts and with no time restrictions.
- It’s is no longer possible to reroll a modifier every 6 hours using silver.
- Reduced sight sway speed for all sniper weapons.
- Effective distance of all shotguns increased to 20 meters.
- Barrett M82: rate of fire decreased to 40 (down from 45).
- ASh-12: rate of fire decreased to 600, damage decreased to 33.
- Pancor Jackhammer: a new tier 10 rare automatic shotgun, Black Market.
- L85A2: a new tier 8 rare assault rifle, Scavengers.
- Fort-401: a new tier 8 light machine gun, The Fringe Settlers.
- RPK-74M: now available on tier 8 of The Renaissance Army.
- Drawing characters during battle now depends on the individual players’ pings.
- Optimized multithreading for multi core processors.
- Improved the compression of net packets.
- Fixed the display of the MP5 muzzle modules.
- Removed an invisible unpassable obstacle on one of the bases on London location.
- Glow of the Forest artifact no longer falls down the fire pit on Mamayev Kurgan.
- Removed an invisible damage dealing zone on London location.
- Fixed Glow of the Forest spawn points inside the trains on Cologne Bridge location.
- Information on the mini-map while waiting for respawn is now displayed correctly.
- The game client no longer crashes when the same player simultaneously sets two sensors or totems.
- Fixed display of progress for premium weapons and weapons with all modules already unlocked.
- Fixed awarding of decals for joining a faction.
- Fixed ” Forest Superiority” achievement.
- Fixed the mission in which you must achieve a certain accuracy in a battle.
- Fixed display of progress in the League for lower ranks.
- Fixed an issue with changing the face and name after completing the tutorial.
- Fixed an issue with aim time modifier.
- Fixed an issue when you could get into a low level match while wearing high level equipment.
- Fixed several issues with weapon animation.
- Fixed MP5 vertical recoil.
- Fixed damage drop with distance for several weapons.
- Fixed an issue when the same kill was displayed several times in the battle log.
- Fixed exiting the game from the login screen.
Survarium and its latest update can be downloaded through the official website.