NetherRealm Studios and Warner are releasing a complete edition of Mortal Kombat X, but only for current-gen consoles.
Dubbed Mortal Kombat XL, it comes with the core games, and all previously released DLC which was includes in the Kombat Pack.
It will also contain Kombat Pack 2 which is coming soon.
- Playable characters Predator, Jason Voorhees, Tremor and Tanya, with each accompanied by three themed skins (Kombat Pack 1)
- Samurai Skin Pack (Kombat Pack 1)
- Brand new playable characters the Xenomorph from Alien, Leatherface from The Texas Chainsaw Massacre horror film series, Triborg and Bo’Rai Cho (Kombat Pack 2)
- Never released Apocalypse Skin Pack (Kombat Pack 2)
- Previously released content including playable Goro, Brazil Skin Pack, Kold War Skin Pack and Kold War Scorpion Skin (Kombat Pack 2)
Mortal Kombat XL releases digitally and at retail on March 1 in North America and March 4 in Europe for PlayStation 4 and Xbox One.
As stated in the introduction, the XL version will only arrive on the aforementioned consoles. No PC.